AntOut ECO-Liquid Bait 30ml
- Effective for indoor application
- Eradicate ant colony at inaccessible nesting areas
- All natural food grade ingredients
- Environmental friendly
- Less toxic compare to synthetic insecticides
- Safe to people, children and pets
- Tough on ant
- No unpleasant smell
- Easy to use
Facts, Identification & Control
Ant control can be difficult, but there are some things you should know about how ants’ behavior can lead to big headaches for you and your home:
- Entry: Ants can enter through even the tiniest cracks, seeking water and sweet or greasy food substances in the kitchen pantry or storeroom areas.
- Scent trails: Ants leave an invisible chemical trail which contains pheromones for others to follow once they locate the food source.
- Nest locations: They can nest about anywhere in and around your house; in lawns, walls, stumps, even under foundations.
- Colony size: Colonies can number up to 300,000 to 500,000, and whole colonies can uproot and relocate quickly when threatened.
- Colony Lifetime: A colony can live a relatively long lifetime. Worker ants may live seven years, and the queen may live as long as 15 years.
- Do-it-yourself ineffectiveness: Most do-it-yourself ant control approaches kill only the ants you see. Some truly effective treatments can penetrate and destroy nests to help prevent these pests from returning. Also, home remedies don’t account for the fact that different kinds of ant infestations require different treatments.
How to destroy ant colony without spraying toxic pesticide?
Eco-friendly AntOut ECO-Liquid Bait is produced using Boric Acid as its primary active ingredient to eliminate ant colony.
Boric Acid is created from the naturally occurring mineral, Borate, which is found on rocks, soil and water. The natural origin of Boric Acid, where its toxicity is comparable to that table salt and it is widely used as food addictive, means AntOut is safer than most pesticides on the market.
Insects are attracted to natural food attractants in AntOut Bait. When ants eat the bait, Boric Acid acts slowly, allowing pests to bring more of the bait back to its nest to feed the young.
After it dies, the colony consumes its dead body eating the toxin that remains inside.
Insects die from dehydration when borates enter their digestive tracts after consuming bait or grooming themselves.
AntOut effectiveness can be seen within 2 days of application. Daily AntOutbaittreatment can eliminate the whole ant colony in two weeks.
Where to place AntOut bait feeding tray?
Squirt liquid bait in the concave area of bait feeding tray. Place bait feeding tray in areas where ant frequent traffic and suspected harbourage such as behind and under the following: stove, refrigerators, sinks, washing machine, kitchen and bathroom cabinet.
Direction to use bait feeding tray
- Gently separate bait feeding protective top lid (A) from base (B).
- Shake bottle prior to application to ensure good mix inside the bait content.
- Squirt liquid bait content directly into concave area of bait feeding base.
- Snap top bait feeding protective lid (A) onto base (B).
- Place bait feeding tray in areas most frequent by ants.
- Keep bait feeding tray away from children and pets.
- Avoid contamination of food and feed.
Instructions to control ants effectively
- Do not spray insecticide products over bait placements as this will reduce its effectiveness.
- Avoid movement of bait feeding tray when ants are feasting and bringing bait to the nest.
- Keep bait away from competing sugary food or other food attractant nearby.
- Ensure food waste does not remain in the kitchen. Ants will be more attracted to food waste in the kitchen sink and garbage bin.
- Add more bait feeding trays when battling with heavy infestation.
- For area where bait feeding tray is not applicable. Apply a few drops of liquid bait directly on ant trail or nesting area using cotton bud to entice ants to feast.
- Reapply every two months.
How to monitor liquid bait?
- Monitor bait daily to ensure adequate supply of fresh liquid bait for new insects.
- If liquid bait becomesharden, wash it away with water and add on fresh liquid bait in the bait feeding tray for ease of consumption by ants.
- Reapply if bait placements are no longer visible and if infestation reoccurs.
- Do not apply liquid bait to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide.
- Works well only on ants that love sugary food.